Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Good Christian Music: Chad Long


For fans of: Jack Johnson, Damien Rice, Dave Matthews Band, Jon Foreman, Bright Eyes

I went to school at The Master's College with Chad Long, and I'm excited to see his first self-titled release. His music is a perfect representation of his personality: laid back Southern California surfer, totally committed to Christ, totally authentic.

I am trying to get Chad to come and do a concert for Crossroads this summer, so check his album out on iTunes. You can also hear some of the tracks on his MYSPACE.
He's living mostly off of live shows and album sales, so pick up his album so he can have enough money to buy his Ramen noodles. (the staple dinner for starving college students, musicians, artists, etc.)

1 comment:

Pensador said...

I agree that Chad's music is awesome. His lyrics are entirely centered on the attributes of God and the Christian life. I hope his music ministry continues to flourish.