Saturday, July 5, 2008

Preparing For Worship: July 6th, 2008

Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July, celebrating our nation's independence!

I was down in San Diego yesterday, my first time visiting Sea World, so I was unable to post yesterday, so hopefully I'll still catch some of you in time for tomorrow.

I know I'm late, so I'll keep it short!

We'll start with "All Creatures Of Our God And King" which you guys learned from Bret Martin a couple weeks ago when I was at Resolved. Darren Utley will then keep us informed of worship and ministry opportunities coming up at Crossroads.

We'll continue singing with "Let God Arise" and Mighty To Save" as we celebrate God's power and glory, and that will focus our hearts for Pastor Todd's message from Ecclesiastes chapter 8, which deals with submission, to those in authority, and ultimately to God.

We'll share in a time of remembering the Lord's death together, and respond in song with "Jesus Paid It All" and then close our time together with "Indescribable."

Sorry for the shortened prep time, but hopefully you'll still be ready to come and participate and edify the body! See you tomorrow!

No comments: