Sunday, September 16, 2007

See You In A Few Weeks

Thanks to everyone who worshiped with us this morning! I believe God was glorified as we sought to realize and savor God's grace, mercy, and peace in our lives as we go about building his church!

I'll be back with you on October 7th, so in the meantime, be faithful to hold fast to the glorious truth of the gospel, remembering that Christ's death on the cross was God's ultimate example of his grace, mercy and peace (peace=reconciling).

If I could recommend a great book to you, check out C.J. Mahaney's "Living The Cross Centered Life: Keeping The Gospel The Main Thing." It's a really simple book to follow, but its words are powerful, and Mahaney is a very gifted speaker/writer.

I also posted an entry on Jess and my personal blog recapping a little of the morning, so to save me typing it twice, check it out here.

Again, Jess and I are so excited to come and minister with you, and we'll see you soon.

2 comments:

dbrobertson said...

Hi Paul,

We are so excited that you have come to minister at Crossroads. We look forward to getting to know you and Jessica and are thankful that God has brought you to our church. Thank you for the worship blog. We look forward to reading it each week as we prepare for worship.

Dean and Beth Robertson

Paul said...

Thank you Dean and Beth!