Friday, July 22, 2011

Preparing For Worship: July 24th, 2011



Can you guys believe it's almost the end of July?? Summer's beginning its descent into the history books, but the heat waves seem like they're just arriving!

This week in our Decades Worship Series we look back at the 1990s. This is the first decade that I really remember well (I was just going to turn 7 when the 80s ended), and there was a lot going on with worship music. I'll talk a little more about the trends and the importance of what happened with worship in the 90s, but for now, check out the set below and take a little stroll down memory lane...see you Sunday!

Call To Worship
Eternal Praise
Be Thou My Vision

Decades Worship: The 1990s
The Heart Of Worship
I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever
Shout To The Lord

Closing Song
Completely Done

No comments: