Friday, May 27, 2011

Preparing For Worship: May 29th, 2011



Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Sorry I left you blogless last weekend; my wife and I took off early Friday morning for our 5th Anniversary weekend away in Sonoma wine country. It was a gorgeous weekend in a gorgeous place with my gorgeous wife. It's amazing that five years has gone by since we got married. We had just been married one year when I first got a call from a stranger named Pastor Todd asking if I wanted to come lead worship in a cafeteria!

This Sunday we honor the service of those in the military to protect our country's freedom. We have a cool video with a bunch of pictures that y'all submitted of yourselves or family members that are/have been in the service. It's gonna be sweet!

Check out the song picks for this week:

1) Here I Am To Worship
2) Once Again
3) Yes You Have
4) Eternal Praise
5) In Christ Alone

No comments: