Friday, April 3, 2009

Preparing For Worship: April 5th, 2009

I'll miss worshiping with you all this weekend, as I'll be away with our Young Adult Ministry (YAM) on a retreat at Lake Arrowhead!

I'll be back for Easter Sunday, and Good Friday, so I'm excited to celebrate these important days with you.

My college buddy Ryan Patterson will be filling in for me leading you in worship this Sunday, and I know that he's going to do a phenomenal job! Hopefully he doesn't do so well that Pastor Todd hires him and gives me the boot..."we want what God wants"..."and sorry Paul, God told me he wants Ryan here instead of you!" I can see it now...

Here are the songs Ryan will be leading, so make sure you're familiar with them, and that you're good and warmed up for Sunday (sing in the shower, in the car, drink some tea, etc.).

"Your Grace Is Enough"
"Indescribable"
"Everlasting God"
"From The Inside Out"
"Jesus Paid It All"

Should be a great set of songs to sing together!

Pastor Todd wraps up his three-part "God's Search and Rescue Mission" series in Luke 15:11-32, and we look forward to celebrating Christ's death and resurrection the following week!

See you when I get back, happy preparation!

No comments: